Musings on music, sports, life in general from Quincy, Illinois.

Saturday, December 11, 2010

Busy December Saturday

Gittin Cheesey tonight in Palmyra for a private party. They tell me it's a wild and crazy time. I am recovering from a nasty bought with death so it's just the ticket!

My heart will at Turner Hall for Pat Cornwell's benefit. I'll be there Sunday all day.

This morning Paul Lester and I are playing Christmas songs and assorted ear-inflictions for developmentally disabled adults, their parents and caregivers. Paul plays the fiddle, mandolin and guitar and is one of the coolest guys around, so it should be fun!

Cheeseburgers have lined up another January gig, and we've booked shows into next June, so it's promising to be a busy year dripping from the bun. Hold the pickle!

No comments: