Musings on music, sports, life in general from Quincy, Illinois.

Thursday, August 05, 2010

Last Game, New Baby, Vacation Looms



Last ever slow pitch softball game tonight at Upper Moorman Park. That's the text of my farewell speech.

One more day. I can survive one more day, one more day .... Lake Michigan beach on the brain.

Meet my new addition to the family here. Bought her at Time To Play Music in Quincy. Chris matched the Musician's Friend price and took care of me, in fact, you might be surprised what your local store can do, so give them a chance before going online.

We are fortunate to have two good music stores in Vegas and Time To Play. I support both as much as I can. Yes, I've gotten stuff off the Internet, but only because it wasn't available here.

Support your local guys!

No comments: