Musings on music, sports, life in general from Quincy, Illinois.

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Playing anywhere

So tonight I am covering a meeting for work. After the meeting there is a "debriefing" just down the street.

If you think I find this stuff out sitting at a desk, you are thinking wrong.

Anyway, I'm sitting there getting the scoop when I notice Dave Scharnhorst and some of his Irish RagTag band crew come in. Seems they just got done with a gig and were have a post-show nip of the Irish spirits.

The next thing I know, they break out their instruments and it's a full-blown Celtic jam session.

Wouldn't you know it - there was a story and more about them today, click here for more.

These guys (and gals) really are guerilla musicians - they will play anywhere, anytime, anyplace!

No comments: