Musings on music, sports, life in general from Quincy, Illinois.

Monday, April 27, 2009

Rain Everywhere

So I go up north and I walk the beach and get blown sideways by 40 mph winds.

No big deal. Head up the stairs, head back to town, it starts to rain ... and it didn't stop FOR 30 FREAKING HOURS.

A bit wet in West Michigan. At least when I woke up this morning it was raining here. Made me feel right at home .... At least we are in the midst of spring, as opposed to bare trees and grass just starting to turn green.

Busy music weekend looms. Dogwood Parade Saturday morning with the Trinity UCC group, South Side Boat Club Saturday night, Can Jam at Turner Hall Sunday afternoon. 

I-290 should be outlawed. Always great when it takes you an hour to drive 10 miles in downtown Chicago. The next person who complains about waiting at a stoplight in Quincy will be hung by the neck until they cheer up.



No comments: