Musings on music, sports, life in general from Quincy, Illinois.

Monday, May 18, 2009

Last Monroe Post

Big move tomorrow a few blocks north ....

This is my last post from my Calftown refuge of the past four years. This place has been very good to me. I regained some sanity and lost just as much of it here. 

I love living in Calftown and I'm very excited about the move, the house is awesome.

Many thanks to Bob Pribble, a great guy to rent from. Thanks to Mike and Lynn and the neighbors.

I will miss this place. A lot. But another chapter begins and I cannot wait!

Might be offline for a few days ....

1 comment:

TMO said...

We're very happy for both of you. Moving into your new abode is very exciting. Congratulations and have fun christening all of your rooms!! Make sure you lift with your legs.