Musings on music, sports, life in general from Quincy, Illinois.

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Stay The Vacation Day 2

HOLY CRAP. I have a hot tub in the backyard.

I have a friend, let's just call him Dave The Bulldog, who gave us his hot tub because he got a new one. It's an incredibly generous gift and I can't thank him enough. We have been in this hot tub a time or two and it's very nice.

He loaded it up, Shey Fey took down the fence, and we rolled it off the trailer right to the spot by the rear porch steps. The the rear porch never gets used. It will now.

If you want to make an afternoon disappear, record your own songs. For the first time in months I put together a demo and it sounds like crap but hey .... it's done, which is saying something.

Gonna run my out of shape butt with the boys in the Slow Pickup Basketball League and hopefully live to tell about it.


1 comment:

TMO said...

I like hot tubs, and demos, make me a copy! We still need to get working on the one you gave me a few months back.