Musings on music, sports, life in general from Quincy, Illinois.

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Still hoping ....

Gonna get real cold in the Q-town .... ice by the New Year?

Jane Morris was an awesome interview a couple of weeks ago when she was in town visiting her mom. Jane owns her own theater near Los Angeles and helped start the Second City e.t.c. in Chicago years back. She is funny because she doesn't try to be funny, she just is .... Jane has been in dozens of movies and sitcoms over the years.

Now she just added me as a "friend" on Facebook. I might need to sit down for a second.

Facebook has also helped me connect with my old Alpena buddy Anthony Rothman, who was the sports anchor for WBKB in my first years up there. I miss the fellowship with my fellow media brethren, it just doesn't happen here .... Anyway, Anthony is doing great as a sports guy in Columbus, Ohio.

Might need to make a road trip, AR ....

No comments: