Musings on music, sports, life in general from Quincy, Illinois.

Saturday, January 19, 2008

Whitesnake Love Ain`t No Stranger Live 2004

I took some hits for my love of Marillion. For the life of me I don't know why you guys can't handle REAL 80s music. So I was thinking of my second favorite song and I can't come up with a clear choice, but this one ranks right up there. This clip is from 2004 and a show at Wembley in England. David Coverdale is amazing, 56 freaking years old and still rocking.

Do you ever here a song and it just rocks you? Hmmm. Even on the shuffle during the long walks it stops me cold

3 comments:

TOOKIE said...

Whitesnake ..........


How Wayne & Garth ! I think I left my Whitesnake cd's in the Trans Am I never owned !


This right here screams BUTT ROCK !


Why not toss Bon Jovi in too !



*shakes head

Blogvine said...

Ain't nothing wrong with Whitesnake. One of the best bands of the hair metal era.

Rodney Hart said...

Thank Goodness SOMEBODY out there recognizes hair metal genius.