Some things I've recently discovered no man should be without.
1. A Border Collie named Lucy.
2. New sisters.
3. An expert poo picker for when you step in the doo doo in the backyard.
4. Toothbrush holder.
5. Frogs in the shower.
6. Soap dish.
7. A light above the kitchen sink.
8. Company for evening walks to visit Mother Wilma at Greenmount Cemetery.
9. Friends with pickup trucks. Even if they live in tough neighborhoods on the other side of 28th Street.
10. A Melrose Chapel pastor to drape his jacket over you when doing your James Brown imitation.
11. Many others, one especially two blocks up the street ....